Session 2: Assimilation System – March 2018
It was great to see you this week and I hope and pray all are recovering well and ready for Sunday! I understand that our 2nd Session was absolutely loaded, but again, I feel like the Assimilation System is one of, if not the, big rock of all of the Eight Healthy Systems of a church.
Here is a brief re-cap from our March 20th time together:
- Devotional from Robb on Matthew 14 (feeding of the 5,000) reminding us to place the pieces we have in Jesus’ hands, expecting Him to bless all we have to give Him. Then, we turn around with what God has blessed and offer it to people. Robb applied that to learning systems and offering them back to God.
- Congratulations to Thomas and Robb on the 8 Systems Quiz!
- Time Management = I gave out 10 possible Time Management Tools to help make it possible to get your coaching homework done too! “Live Off Peak” is still one of my favorites! What was yours?
- Assimilation is Biblical Hospitality …
- Are you writing hand-written notes? Is there a “Wow” included in it?
- Is your communication card easy to write on? Is it clear?
- Are you saying the right things to encourage people to fill it out and turn it in … Hosting Script?
Wow! That was a lot in one day.
Everything you need to prepare for our session on April 3rd at the Baraboo Chamber of Commerce Center is below (in your HUB). I’m looking forward to a great year together!
NEXT MONTH: We will wrap up The Assimilation System and get after the Stewardship System! I never thought that would be one of my FAVORITE Systems when I started in coaching. BUT, the System and the Discipleship behind it get me excited! Looking forward to April 3rd!
Thanks for allowing me to be your Coach. I’m praying for you, your leadership and your churches.
HAPPY EASTER! I will be praying for you and your church(es) to get excited about and prepare for a great Easter worship … and for you to reach and keep more people than ever before!
P.S. Scroll down for the recording of our session, your homework and all of the resources.