Session 4: Evangelism System – April 2017
It was great to see you all on Tuesday and I hope and pray all are recovering well! I understand that our 4th Session was again absolutely loaded and we probably could have gone a lot longer, but we will come back to the Evangelism System next month.
Prayers for those of you who could not be with us yesterday.
BTW – Congratulations on completing 1/3 of your year of ECL Coaching!
Here is a brief re-cap from our April 18th time together:
- Congratulations to Robb on the Stewardship Quiz
- We talked about Leading Change in our churches and used Nehemiah as an example. See document in your HUB.
- We talked about Evangelism and why it is important.
- We talked about 4 reasons WHY to do a Big Day and how they help us grow in health and numbers in our churches.
- We talked about the best times for Big Days and I challenged everyone to get the next year of Big Days on their calendars. What’s the date of Easter 2018??
- We talked about how Big Days put stakes/anchors down on our preaching calendars and helps us build other ministries off of those specific dates.
- Evangelism is Discipleship … Jesus said that he would “make” his Disciples something if they followed him. He said he would make the “fishers of people”. That’s what we get to do!
- And, NO QUIZ at MAY 30th Coaching Session!
Wow! That was a lot in one day.
Everything you need to prepare for our session on May 30th back at the Chamber Building in Baraboo is in your HUB. I’m looking forward to continuing a great year together!
Finally, check out the links to Church Leader Insight’s Assimilation Seminar in your Session 2 HUB and their “Stewardship Seminar” in your Session 3 HUB. And now, the “Evangelism Seminar” on the Session 4 page of your HUB. Again, these are for you and your church’s use only. I have permission to pass these to you all as part of our coaching network. Please help me keep Nelson’s trust in me by honoring his wishes. Download it all and keep studying!
Again, a reminder that if you would like to add systems coaching or a system coaching with Nelson or switch to Nelson being your coach next year, please email him: email@example.com or let me know and I can help you get that set up. See handout from our session or, if you were not able to attend, watch for it in your mailing from ECL.
Thanks for your heart for Christ’s Church, God’s Kingdom and allowing me to be your Coach. I’m praying for you, your leadership and your churches.